Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alone Again

Last Saturday, he's going back to Saudi again. So, my children and I were alone again n again. When will you coming back?..There's no answered. But I really2 miss him. I don't know how long this is going to be. I just wanna said that I really miss n love him but I cant express here. Even, I only trust you 80% then another 20% i keep for indecisive and indecisive you.

I feel sorry for my son, Hakim, I know he also really upset and miss his father very much, but what I can do..I just can persuade him. What I said ....'ayah work okay, then I buy you a car'. Only that I can do. I know he didn't understand anything but I hope he can understand it. ' I'm sorry 'sayang'...

So, starting Sunday, all back to normal. I have to handle everything. Going to office, send my daughter while my son staying with my MIL.

No comments: