Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stop For Blogging for A While

Actually, maybe some of you can't hear about me for about 3 days...Nothing happen, I just went for a course at Pulau Indah. Attend course what?....he..he..nak tahuker?...Biasalah nk kumpul kursus tahunan, nanti pertengahan tawon, aku pulak sebok cuti panjang kan?..he..he..ntahlah..special or not but have you been hear about 'Budaya Kerja Cemerlang Melalui Pendekatan EQ". So, what means by EQ?...That's y, I really excited to go and grab as much as knowledge about this thing. EQ means...Emotionial Qoutient...So dalam tajuk ni lebih senang untuk difahami ialah..Bagaimana Memupuk Budaya Kerja Cemerlang Melalui Pendekatan Pengawalan Perasaan.

So, today, is my first day for this course, yea, it's really interesting. A lot of activities and i can give for 2 lecture today..100% and 10 it's really good and the word bored maybe can't appear in your face...he..he..I don't know, this is very different course that I've been, but this time a lot of activities and needs our brain to think about it.

Alhamdulillah, at last, the course was succeed and I grab the certificate at the end of the programme. So, InsyaAllah hopefully, what I get during the course can be used for my daily work.


But the best thing is ' my group boleh terapungkan clip paper dalam air'...it's look like a magic act not. Hmm ntahla tak tahu macam mana nak explain.

No comments: