Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anak-Anak vs Vegetables

tengok tu..happy jer masing2 dengan long beans except for Hadirah. This photo it was taken by my brother in law at my MIL's house, then i chori..chori..from my hasben FB.

I always heard from my friends telling that their sons and daughters are not interested to eat vegetables. But it is different with my children. Alhamdulillah,  all my child love  all kinds beans or vegetables  that I serve them.  Especially, tomato, cucumber, carrot, cabbage, salad long beans and more. Tapi kadang-kadang, sayur sawi, kangkung yang belum di masak pun, budak-budak pakat-pakat dok bahagi. Anak...anak...

Then, my friends asked me  what  are the tips for kids like vegetables. I told them, maybe because I myself prefer to eat vegetables. Actually, eating vegetables, I have practiced since they were 6 months of age. Just like others on their porridge I'l make sure to put carrot and potatoes sebanyak mungkin dan secukup rasa. Selain sayur yang kaya dengan sumber vitamin, protein juga is very important.  Jadi pilihan saya biasanya udang, ikan dan isi ayam.

Lain-lain, petua rasanya ikut pada family sendiri like me yang suka sangat sayur ataupun ulam-ulaman. Especially ulam-ulaman seperi 'Ulam Raja, Pucuk Ubi Kayu, Pucuk Gajus macam-macam lagilah yang dinamakan ulam.



No comments: